In the region of Lanaudiere
Interior designer Caroline Bennett offers an exclusive yet very personal interior design service. Working with trusted and highly qualified craftsmen, suppliers and contractors, she will guide you in the realization of your new spaces. Whether it is for a renovation project or a new built, from a concept design to detailed plans and site supervision, you always benefit from her expertise and great sense of ethics.
Although each project is unique, the approach remains simple and effective and will follow the following three phases:
* The detail and scope of each phase being defined by the scale of the project.
Phase 1: Interior Design & Preliminary Material Proposal
- 1st meeting at your residence (needs, photos and measurements)
- Conception of Interior Design
- Presentation of two options in 3D.
- Final presentation of the chosen option with a preliminary proposal of materials and furniture.
Phase 2: Development of plans and final presentation of design with materials
- Inital presentation of technical plans and materials
- Construction and demolition plans
- Carpentry and cabinetry plans
- Plumbing plan
- Electricity plan and lighting plan
- Elevations and 3D perspectives
- Extensive search of materials following the preliminary proposal
- Final presentation of plans and materials
Phase 3: Realization and project management
- Request for quotes and preparation of the final estimate
- Meetings with the contractor and sub-contractors
- Scheduling, coordination and site supervision (if desired)
To schedule an appointment click here.